Walmart has revealed its battle plans for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, and they call for an extra helping of digital.
Indeed, the majority of in-store doorbusters will also be available at Walmart.com, the discounter said, along with additional online-only offers.
Sale items will begin rolling out online at 12:01 a.m. (ET) on Thanksgiving morning (Nov. 23), said Walmart.
Meanwhile, back in the physical world, Walmart stores will be open all day on Thanksgiving, and will begin deploying Black Friday deals at 6:00 p.m.
“Whether a customer shops with us in our stores or online, we know exactly what they will be shopping for, and we will have it,” pledged chief merchandising officer Steve Bratspies. “We worked to offer [top items] at the absolute best prices and in deeper quantities than the competition.”
Sale items will include a 65-inch Samsung curved 4K TV for $998, a savings of $300; a 49-inch “special buy” LG 4K TV for $328; and a 39-inch Element HDTV for $125, another one-shot special.
Other discounted tech will include:
· a 32-inch Vizio 5.1 soundbar with wireless subwoofer for $139;
· the Google Home Mini for $29, a savings of $20;
· a 32GB iPad 5 Gen for $249, an $80 savings; and
· JBL’s Flip 3 Bluetooth speakers for $55.
To help whet shoppers’ appetites, the company has also let loose an opening barrage of online deals, available now through Nov. 12, including an Acer Aspire ES laptop for $449, an $80 savings, and an Xbox One S console bundle for $249.
To help shoppers navigate the sales floor, stores maps, color-coded by department, will be available via Walmart’s app on Nov. 14 and in stores on Thanksgiving evening, and squads of “Holiday Helpers” bedecked in reindeer hats and headbands will on hand to greet and assist.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019