Taking place on July 15 and 16th, Target’s Deal Days are slated to go head-to-head against Amazon’s Prime Day sales.
“Last year’s Target.com One-Day Sale was one of our biggest days of the year for online sales,” said Mark Tritton, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target, in a statement. “This year, we’re giving guests more discounts across even more of our assortment with two days to save on hundreds of thousands of items and offering the best options in retail for delivery and pick up on their terms, including same-day.”
Deal Days information:
- Guests can take advantage of 5% off using their Target REDcards
- Free two-day shipping when guests spend $35+ or use their Target REDcards.
- New deals released each day
- Rarely-on-sale, exclusive home, apparel and toy brand categories included
- Hundreds of thousands of deals on Target-only and national brands
- Same-day delivery and pickup options available
- Orders ready for pickup within an hour
- Drive Up orders can be placed through Target app
Will Target’s Deal Days make a dent in Amazon’s mid-year answer to Black Friday? TWICE anxiously awaits the answer and will revisit the results after the dust settles from this gutsy challenge from Target. Let’s just hope their servers can handle it.