Rochester, N.Y. – Concentrix, the worldwide IT support and outbound marketing subsidiary of Synnex, has placed 58th on the 2012 Global Outsourcing 100 listing.
The rankings, published by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) and judged by an independent panel of outsourcing buyers, is based on size and growth, organizational competencies, customer references and management capabilities.
Concentrix scored exceptionally high on the latter two, and was also honored with inclusion in several sub lists.
The company provides vendors with customer support services and outbound marketing of service and warranty renewals, and can also provide those services for retailers, Synnex said.
Concentrix said it received high grades for customer references due to its ability “to sustain excellence in delivery of services to its clients” – which has allowed it to keep several long-standing clients and attract and retain new engagements for global delivery.
It scored high on employee management due to “its excellence in managing operational employees on a global scale,” the company noted.
“This ranking validates the exceptional work of the more than 7,500 Concentrix associates worldwide, who perform daily to improve our clients’ engagement and satisfaction with their customers,” said Concentrix president Chris Caldwell.
The company’s sub-list honors included:
- Best 10 Leaders – Entertainment and Media
- Best 20 Leaders – Technology (Hardware and Software)
- Best 5 Companies – Sales
- Best 10 Companies – Marketing Services
- Best 20 Leaders – Customer Relationship Management Services
- Best 10 Leaders in Southeast Asia and Top List Climbers Year to Year.
Corporate parent Synnex is a Fortune 500 corporation that provides resellers and OEMs worldwide with IT distribution, supply-chain management, contract assembly and global business services.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019