Sony has launched a back-to-school promotional program for its Vaio PCs exclusively through the vendor’s company-owned stores and e-commerce site.
The Sony Style Campus program features PC product bundles and support services, and is available now at www.sonystyle.com and Sony Style retail stores nationwide.
“Technology is a fundamental part of campus life, and it’s important that students have the products and customer support they can count on,” said Sony Style VP Scott Strother. “Sony Style Campus does just that — arming students with top-notch personal computer products and protection packages needed to enhance their educational experience.”
The program offers a variety of resources, competitively priced products and promotions, including:
- up to $300 savings on Vaio bundles that include a series N or CR notebook, a three-year extended service plan and a mouse and carrying case;
- notebook engraving;
- special financing offers;
- in-store Vaio support, currently offered at seven Sony Style stores under the Backstage service program. Locations include Atlanta, San Diego, Scottsdale, Ariz., and four stores in New York and New Jersey. Sony plans to offer the service in eight additional stores by year’s end; and
- a notebook trade-in program. Customers can determine the value of their old notebooks with a “trade in calculator” on SonyStyle.com, and bring their notebook to a Sony Style location to receive a discount off a new PC or a store gift card.
Sony Electronics says it plans to launch additional student-oriented promotional packages throughout the year at its e-commerce site and stores.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019