ProSource, the $4.5 billion-plus buying group for specialty A/V dealers and custom integrators, added 15 new members last quarter, for a total of approximately 555.
The latest contingent includes 14 custom integrators plus Zion, Ill.’s Grand Appliance, which comes in as a Power member for meeting or exceeding a $4 million threshold in annual sales.
The additions bring ProSource’s new-recruit tally to 27 for the first half of 2017, keeping its five-year goal of 800 members on track.
“ProSource is experiencing a high volume of dealer interest and growth with top-notch integrators,” said membership director Sherry Dantonio. “Each of our new members understands and appreciates the value of ProSource programs, fulfillment solutions, business services, and the support of our district management team.”
The newly added custom integrator members are:
• Armor Systems & Security, Venice, Fla.
• Infinite Home Technology, Star, Idaho
• Audio Integrations, Las Vegas
• Integration Excellence, Lebanon, Mo.
• Automated Living, Morris Township, N.J.
• Mero Concepts, Cedar Park, Texas
• CWB Smart Home Solutions, Deerfield Beach, Fla.
• PHC Toys, Ewing, N.J.
• Digital Home Creations, Webster, N.Y.
• Shore Castle Technology, Monmouth Beach, N.J.
• Dream Theaters, Pearland, Texas
• Showtime Audio & Video, Miami
• Halcyon Technologies, Houston
• Vanden Berg Stereo, Holland, Mich.
For more information, contact Dantonio at (562) 810-1706 or sherry.dantonio@Prosourceinfo.com.