The ProSource buying group announced the two winners of their Dream Theaters Makeover Contest on July 11.
The winners are:
- Rusty Deeble, Owner of Digital Installers. Long Beach, CA
- Ilan Weinstein, Founder and CEO; Andres Klein, Founder and Sales Manager; and Samuel Naierman, Founder and Engineering Manager of Maxicon. They have chosen their Aventura showroom in Miami, FL.
"ProSource is committed to the success of all of our members by encouraging the active demonstration of an unprecedented entertainment experience for their customers," said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource in a statement. "The execution of the Dream Theater contest winners represents a passionate example of our vision."
Among the ProSource vendor partners contributing to the Dream Theaters Remodel are:
- JBL Synthesis IW-Three Custom System
- Sony VPL-VW5000 4K SXRD Home Cinema Laser Projector
- Screen Innovations Zero Edge Pro Screen with LED Backlighting
- Acoustic Innovations Showcase Illuminations Modular Theater Solution and ProLounger Seating
- Salamander Chameleon AV Cabinet Model 221
Video documentation of the entire process, including installation to reporting the monthly sales data, will be shared with attendees at the 2020 ProSource Summit in March.
See also: 9 New Members Join ProSource In Q2 2019