ProSource, the industry’s largest buying group for the specialty A/V and CI channels, has added 21 custom integrators to its membership ranks.
The new additions bring with them over $43 million in sales volume.
“ProSource continues to strengthen and grow, which attracts high-caliber custom integrators to our group,” said membership director Sherry Dantonio, who also credited the group’s education programs, networking opportunities and “best-in-class” vendor programs.
The not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative, which is affiliated with the BrandSource/AVB buying organization, boasts more than 500 members and over $4.5 billion in sales.
The latest additions include:
* Avidia, Northbrook, Ill.
* Beacon Audio Video Systems, Centerville, Ohio
* Bob’s Smart Home, Woodinville, Wash.
* Cinegration, Arvada, Colo.
* Command South, Boca Raton, Fla.
* Connected Home, Belville, N.C.
* County TV, Stamford, Conn.
* Desert Valley Audio Video, Scottsdale, Ariz.
* Home Technology, St Charles, Mo.
* KP Audio & Video, Woodland Hills, Calif.
* Lanza AV Home Theater & Security, Phoenix
* Louisa’s Electronics, Durango, Colo.
* Memphis Home Theater, Memphis, Tenn.
* Palm Beach Electronics, Wellington, Fla.
* Paradise Home Entertainment, Inc., Scottsdale, Ariz.
* Switch Audio Video, Birmingham, Ala.
* The Soundwave, Lubbock, Texas
* Twisted Pair Media, Nashville, Tenn.
* Unlimited Electronic Environments, Pompano Beach, Fla.
* Wicked Smart Homes, Sarasota, Fla.
*Your Security Connection, Lake Park, Fla.