Carson, Calif. — New Age Electronics has launched a redesigned website with streamlined navigation and more information for its customers.
“Our team is committed to providing cutting-edge tools and resources to enhance the customer experience for our vendor and retailer partners,” said Fred Towns, president, New Age Electronics. “The redesigned website serves as a one-stop source to give new and existing customers access to the information needed to successfully grow their business and thrive in the rapidly changing CE industry.”
* Retailers can learn about how to take advantage of the most current services to improve their business including leading offerings in bundling, merchandising, forecast management, supply-chain management, concierge services, and electronic software download (ESD).
* New retailers and manufacturers have access to onboarding forms as well as information about retail-ready requirements and retail channels.
* A quick reference guide pinpoints the most appropriate New Age Electronics associate to help with an inquiry.
* A list of the latest product offerings can be downloaded.
* A calendar lists New Age and CE industry events and information about how to get involved.
* A resource toolkit provides details on training opportunities, webinars and case studies.
* Users have access to the latest New Age press releases, videos and breaking CE industry news.