In Car Experts (ICE), the seven-month-old 12-volt buying group, marked its first International CES with a board meeting, a member party and an award ceremony.
Awards for vision and commitment to independent dealers went to:
- Micah Ansley, president, AAMP of America;
- Edward Sachs, president, Pioneer USA; and
- Andy Oxenhorn, president, JL Audio.
In addition, special recognition awards went to:
- Dominick Aquilini, Boston Acoustics;
- Jake Bates, Metra;
- Larry Detwiler, Mobile Spec; and
- Chris Cook and Herb Brown, AAMP of America.
ICE’s independent retailer party was held by the Hard Rock Hotel pool and attended by more than 350 retailers and vendors.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019