Gartner’s Fall RetailVision event, held here Sept. 4-7, closed with its traditional awards ceremony and dinner. The evening’s events and a subsequent late-night party were sponsored by Ingram Micro.
The celebration was highlighted by a performance by magician Nathan Burton who regularly performs at the Aladdin and Sahara hotels in Las Vegas. After his performance, Burton presented the “Best of RetailVision Awards,” which were voted on by the show’s participating retailers at the conclusion of the boardroom appointments. The categories and their respective winners follow:
- Best Product: Digital Home — WiLife
- Best Product: Hardware — Loc8tor
- Best Product: Peripheral — Iogear
- Best Product: Accessory — BluAnt Wireless
- Best New Technology — Myvu
- Best Merchandising — BluAnt Wireless
- Best Retail Strategy — Woot
- Best Presentation — Continental Promotion Group
- Best Service Provider — Zomax
- Best Technology Provider — Protexis
- Latin America: Best Strategy — XFX
- Latin America: Best Technology Provider — Pantone.