Electrograph Systems is ramping up its sales force with the addition of dedicated solutions managers for each of its seven regional sales areas.
According to the company, these solutions managers will receive specialized training from the company’s manufacturing partners and will pass that knowledge on to resellers. The managers will also advise resellers on accessories for projects and lend expertise for installations.
“It’s no secret that great margin potential lies in the sales of audiovisual display accessories,” said Sam Taylor, Electrograph’s president. “However, the complexity and sheer volume of the peripheral display products Electrograph now offers have prompted the need for focused experts who can guide resellers to the right products while providing and education and training to help them increase their profitability potential with each display sale.”
Separately, Electrograph also recently announced that its first Display Technology Experience (DTE) reseller networking and training event of the year will be held in Anaheim, Calif., on March 26.
Electrograph’s DTE program, in its fourth year, provides training and education opportunities including NSCA classes and CEDIA continuing education credits along with chances to view new products, networking opportunities and more. Registration is free.
Topics and speakers scheduled for the event, to take place at the Anaheim Marriot, include:
- What Will You Be Doing In 2011?, with Gary Kayye, Gary Kayye’s Rave and Gary Kayye’s Home Edition e-newsletters;
- Introduction to IP Networking, with Richard Reynolds, Pikes Peak Community College;
- Solving Ground Loop Problems, with Bill Whitlock, Jensen Technologies;
- How to Build a Home Theater/Integrate Audio with Flat Panels, with Steve Feinstein, Atlantic Technology;
- Sony Videoconferencing — Setting the New Standard for HD, with Dave Petricig, Spire Global;
- Reseller Certification for Philips 3D Displays, with Erik van der Tol, Philips 3D Solutions;
- The Importance of Display Calibration to ISF Commercial Standards, with Alan Brawn, Brawn Consulting; and
- Introduction to Philips Pronto Remotes, with Joe Braithwaite, Philips Consumer Electronics.
For more information about the program visit electrographdte.com.