Ebates has some early returns from today’s Cyber Monday shopping frenzy.
According to the cash-back e-commerce portal and Rakuten subsidiary, preliminary estimates point to a 20-25 percent spike in online sales today, making this the biggest Cyber Monday in e-commerce history.
Leading the online charge are TVs, clothing and toys, Ebates discerned.
Among the former, Ebates subsidiary BFads.net said the “hottest” deals to be had are at Walmart, Sam’s Club and Best Buy. Walmart is offering a 78-inch RCA-branded 4K Ultra HD TV for $1,099, while sister Sam’s is selling Hisense’s 55-inch 4K UHD Roku TV for $348, and Best Buy is serving up a 55-inch TCL 4K UHD Roku TV for $380.
Other top tech deals as determined by BFads.net include:
- Nest’s learning thermostat (3 generation) plus $45 in store credit for $200 at Kohl’s;
- an unlocked Google Pixel first-generation smartphone for $400 on eBay;
- Netgear’s Nighthawk X6 AC3000 Wi-Fi router for $120 on Amazon;
- a 15.6-inch Dell Inspiron gaming laptop with Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM and a 1TB HDD for $600 at Microsoft; and
- JBL’s Charge 3 waterproof Bluetooth speaker for $90 at Target, where everything was 15 percent off site-wide, along with free shipping, putting much of its CE pricing below that of Amazon, BFads noted.
Speaking of free shipping, Sears and Kmart chose Cyber Monday to announce free home delivery for all online orders over $399 through Christmas Day.