Catalyst AV announced the expansion of their distribution network with the newest member, LM Electronics of Fort Worth, Texas. LM Electronics will cover the Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana markets and brings 6.5 million per year in revenue to the group.
“I am proud and excited to announce that the Catalyst AV group is expanding again and adding LM Electronics to our great team. LM Electronics embraces the same best-in-class practices in education, training, logistics, sales and technical support that is a hallmark of the Catalyst AV Distribution Network,” said Helge Fischer, Catalyst AV Executive Director in a statement.
LM Electronics will supply dealers and vendors from their 6,000 square foot warehouse in Fort Worth.
“Joining Catalyst AV provides us with access to some of the finest products in the industry, to grow our market presence with professional marketing resources and increase our backend support structure so we can continue to provide best-in-class support to our dealer base,” said Cliff Clarke, LM Electronics Partner and Managing Director in a statement. “We work with our dealers to ensure they have timely stock information so they can plan their projects accordingly, given the global supply shortages. By not charging for items until they ship, dealers can keep their cash flow for important things – like payroll – so they can continue to drive business.”
For more information, visit https://www.catalystav.com/
Catalyst AV is comprised of 10 privately-owned distribution companies:
- AHA Distributing (www.ahadistributing.com) (Florida and Southeast)
- AM Distributors (www.amdistributors.com) (Wisconsin and parts of Illinois)
- Audio Video Warehouse (www.av-warehouse.com) (Nevada, Arizona)
- Custom Partners (www.custompartners.com) (Metro-NY)
- Dorrance Supply Company (www.dorrancesupply.com) (Ohio/W. PA/W. VA/IN and KY)
- HCA Distributing (www.hcadist.com) (Rocky Mountains)
- Just In Time Distribution, Inc (www.jitdistribution.com) (Michigan)
- LM Electronics (www.lmelectronics.com) (TX, OK, AK and LA)
- Mid-State Distributing (www.midstatedistributing.com) (MO, IA, NE, KS, MN, SD and ND)
- Tech Source Distributors (www.techsourcedist.com) (Mid-Atlantic)