ADI Global Distribution has launched new upgrades to its websites across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico to deliver an enhanced online shopping experience at ADI. These improvements will make it easier for customers to navigate the site, find product information and shop related products.
ADI’s websites and e-commerce platform, known as the Digital Branch, gives customers access to the full range of products and services available at ADI. Since redesigning the sites in 2020, ADI has been incorporating customer feedback to add new features and functionality. As the next step, ADI has implemented a new Product Information Management (PIM) system that transforms the way the distributor merchandises its product offering to improve the online buying journey for customers.
As part of this upgrade, customers will experience a series of new enhancements including:
- Faster load times: streamlined website now loads more quickly, saving valuable time when searching for products.
- Easier navigation: Drill down quickly to specific product categories with an expanded site navigation — reducing the need to apply filters.
- More user guides, data sheets, and content: Site features more than 250,000 user guides, data sheets, warranty information, and more to help make informed product decisions.
- Ability to quickly find related products: Easily locate accessories associated with specific products.
- Greater consistency across product listings: New data and refinements drive consistency for product listings across all categories to easily find items.
The ADI U.S. site is available at adiglobal.com/us, the ADI Canada site is available at adiglobal.com/ca, and the ADI Puerto Rico site at adiglobal.com/pr. To sign up for an online ADI account, dealers can click on the Sign In link on the upper right corner of the homepage, and then select Register for Online Account. In the U.S., customers can also download the ADI app to shop from their mobile device.
See also: The Global Chip Shortage Is Far From Over — Here’s Why
- Integra Audio Inks Distribution Deal With Staub Electronics - March 15, 2023
- Monster Introduces DNA Portable Speakers - March 14, 2023
- Sonos Announces New Era Smart Speakers - March 8, 2023