Maintaining a tight watch on cash flow while driving new and existing customers through the doors will be a key challenge for retailers, according to several distributors canvassed by TWICE.
In a “virtual roundtable” format, panelists tackled:
- The supply outlook: Have manufacturers pulled back on products during the downturn and are there any critical shortages? (p. 16)
- Products: Which products are holding up despite the downturn — and which aren’t? (p. 16)
- The down economy: What role can distribution play? (p. 20)
- Strategies for success: How can retailers position themselves to survive the downturn and emerge a stronger business? (p. 22)
- The credit crunch: Has credit begun to flow, where are the bottlenecks, and what can be done? (p. 24)