D&H Distributing held its Fall Mid-Atlantic Technology Show on Oct. 9, at the Hershey Lodge and Convention Center.
Rob Eby, purchasing director, told TWICE, “These programs are designed to help customers take advantage of emerging technologies and fast-growth categories.”
According to the company, the fall show attracted more than 1,000 attendees.
A D&H spokesperson told TWICE that some of the most popular seminars during the event included:
- • the “Analog to Digital TV Conversion” presentation from the Consumer Electronics Association;
- the Digital Video at Home: Capitalizing on Growth session from Seagate;
- the Digital Signage: Finding Your Revenues session put on by Samsung; and
- Video Surveillance High Profit Opportunities, another Seagate presentation.
The spokesperson also noted, “The Panasonic Living In HD demo truck was a very popular exhibit, featuring the world’s largest plasma television, at 103 inches.”
- MARTA ‘Renews Vows’ At Member Meeting At CES - January 26, 2009
- Reflecting On Retailing In A Recession: 2008 In Review - December 15, 2008
- HP Debuts TouchSmart TX2 Notebook - December 1, 2008