DataMatrix Promotions has introduced a consumer rebate service that it said “gets rebate checks into consumers’ hands at least 30 percent faster than the industry average.”
DataMatrix said in a release that its program brings rebate fulfillment time to four to six weeks.
“Rebate delays impact negatively on the entire industry. They trigger consumer complaints, generate extra call loads for retailers, and can erode consumer loyalty to both the brand and the merchant who sells it. Slower processing also means higher costs,” said Jerry Weiss, DataMatrix’ director of sales and marketing.
According to the company, the program “spans the complete rebate lifecycle from strategic planning and graphic design of rebate offers to high-speed scanning, data-entry, data reporting, rebate processing, call center services, rebate fulfillment, and data management and mining.”
It uses integrated in-house technology and personnel instead of subcontractors to handle rebate claims.
DataMatrix considers the program’s key features to include:
- its proprietary software engine;
- a patent-pending Datalator Rebate Analysis Formula that estimates the results and costs of a rebate plan; and
- a choice of fax-based, paperless or e-mail redemption methods.
For additional information, visit www.dmxpromo.com.
- Sponsored: Retailer’s Guide to 4K UHD TV - December 1, 2017
- Variety, Deloitte Host ‘Connected’ CES Panel - January 7, 2010
- XtremeMac Is Expanding Its InCharge Line - January 7, 2010