Now with new midweek scheduling, the leading member-owned marketing and merchandising organization for independent appliance, consumer tech and home furnishings dealers will return to the web March 23-25 (Tuesday through Wednesday). There, attendees will be greeted with a full lineup of product intros, industry updates, vendor trainings, education sessions, and virtual social hours — all presented within an enhanced and easy-to-navigate interface.
Like last year’s industry-first Virtual Convention, the online format will ensure the safety of dealers, vendors and staff, and will provide registered members with additional tickets at no extra charge.
Highlights of this year’s “Double Down”-themed Summit will include:
- A series of short-form vendor sessions, where key manufacturers will be asked to answer seven questions in seven minutes;
- AVB CEO Jim Ristow’s State of the Union Address;
- Ten hours of furniture-focused content;
- A keynote by marketing guru Marcus Sheridan, named one of 20 “Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss” by Forbes;
- Marketing and merchandising updates by AVB’s John White and Chad Evans, and;
- BrandSource president Tom Bennett’s Virtual Pool Party & Awards Ceremony.
In between, attendees will get the inside track on the latest appliance, home furnishings and consumer tech launches; vie for prizes in a host of Region- and Summit-wide contests; and connect with vendors and fellow members on a mobile-optimized platform through instant video chat and in-app messaging.
To register for Summit 2021, visit the newly upgraded AVB Events site here and Double Down on business, knowledge and success.