Given the tremendous response to the webinar – both within the Nationwide community and the channel at large – and all the changes that have happened in the last few days, we are hosting a second webinar opportunity on Tuesday, March 31st, at 1 p.m. ET.
Led once again by employment attorneys Timothy A. Davis and Jill S. Strickland of Constangy, Brooks, Smith and Prophete LLP, this second webinar will provide additional information and more answers to questions around the Families First Coronavirus Act (H.R. 6201), as well as a first look at the CARES Act (S.3548), which was signed into law on Friday.
Highlights will include:
- An update on the Department of Labor regulations interpreting the Families First paid leave provisions.
- An update on the Department of Labor regulations interpreting the Families First expanded FMLA obligations.
- A first look at what the CARES Act (S.3548) and the included provisions and stimulus efforts will mean for independent dealers. This bill offers a wide array of programs and potential benefits for independents in this durable goods industry, and this webinar will be one of the first expert-driven looks at what the bill will mean, how businesses will benefit and what first steps are in order.
The webinar is free, but pre-registration is required.
- TWICE, Residential Systems, And TechRadar Pro Announce Picks Awards Winners For CES 2023 - January 18, 2023
- Top 5 Stocking Stuffers And Last Minute Gifts For 2023 - December 16, 2022
- Entries Now Open For The TWICE Picks Awards At CES 2023! - December 9, 2022