Nationwide Marketing Group members are descending on Houston, TX February 9-12 to attend Nationwide’s 56th PrimeTime conference, and TWICE is here to cover the exciting event as well!
What our editors are most excited about:
- The expansion of Nationwide Connected Home to include a new connected home technical support program. That, and an interactive in-store display merchandising program to help members gain their share of the $490 billion connected home market.
- The Nationwide connected tiny home! (It’s awesome, and we totally want one)
- We’re really excited to meet with NMG executives to learn more about the new Google Nest Prime Retail Program, which gives Nationwide members exclusive independent-channel rights to sell Google Nest products, whether they offer custom installation or not.
- The WIN: Women In Nationwide breakfast and networking event. There are so many amazing women in Nationwide and this year’s member panel features Victoria Alicea from Queen City Audio Video & Appliances, Kathy Genovese from Howard’s Appliance TV & Mattress, April Potter from Badcock Home Furniture & More, Renee Spresser from Paul’s Furniture and Susie Swanson from Hutchins TV & Appliance.
- PrimeTime Palooza. It’s a fast-paced, high-energy, 90-minute event that features limited-quantity deals that can save members thousands of dollars on show purchases. It’s wild, I tell ya!
- Former NASA astronaut Mike Massimino, a veteran of two space flights and four spacewalks who was the first person to tweet from space, delivering an inspirational story about leadership, teamwork and perseverance – complete with stunning imagery of his time aboard the Space Shuttle at the Monday morning General Session.
- The Backyard BBQ and Brews event. We can’t wait to get some Texan BBQ and listen to Nationwide member Grant Webb, owner of Webb’s Home Store in Emmett, Idaho, and lead singer of the Grant Webb Band bring it on stage.
- And last, but not least, the PrimeTime Expo! We’re tying our shoelaces tight and trekking around more than 250,000 square feet of exhibition space to see what the latest is from over 200 manufacturers and service providers, including the dedicated outdoor pavilion showcasing outdoor demonstrations from leading grill and furniture vendors.
There’s so much going on at PrimeTime, and we’ll do our best to bring you the latest and greatest from the group and its members over the next few days. See you in Houston!
- Best Of Show At CEDIA 2022 Awards Nominations Deadline Extended! - September 21, 2022
- Best Of Show At CEDIA 2022 Awards Nominations Now Open - September 7, 2022
- Now Available – 2022 TWICE Retailer Reports - August 24, 2022