ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, announced the addition of 10 new Custom Integrator (CI) members in the third quarter of 2020. New members represent $55.1 million in new revenue, year to date.
“We are proud to welcome our new members to an amazing organization where we are all motivated by the success of our members and vendor partners,” said Sherry Dantonio, ProSource Senior Director of Education and Membership Recruitment in a statement.
The new CI members are:
- 46Solutions, Lexington, KY
- Beyond Hi-Fi, Bellevue, WA
- Diode Technologies, Diller, NE
- FNC Home Theater, Katy, TX
- KPS PowerHome, Ontario, CA
- Quality Audio Video, Centennial, CO
- Sound Bank Electronics, Lake Havasu City, AZ
- SYSTEMSEVEN, Cedar Park, TX
- Thoughtful Integrations, Maryland Heights, MO
- Today’s Home & Leisure Products Inc., Mechanicsburg, PA
“ProSource continues to attract new members with key initiatives designed to grow their businesses, including ProSource University, the health care program, managed services, and ProSource Marketing,” said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource in a statement.
Information on becoming a ProSource member is available from Sherry Dantonio, (562) 810-1706 or [email protected]
ProSource is a cooperative, member-governed, not-for-profit buying group representing more than 550 specialty retailers and custom integrators. With annual sales of more than $6 billion, ProSource is the largest specialty and consumer-electronics merchandising group in the United States, which allows it to negotiate stronger programs with manufacturers, help independent dealers stay relevant to consumers, and keep the specialty A/V channel competitive. For additional information, visit www.prosourceinfo.com.