BrandSource honored its own and its suppliers with separate awards during its Convention and Buy Fair, held earlier this month at the Paris hotel, here.
BrandSource cited 17 retailers as its Dealers of the Year by region. The following are each winner, with its division in parenthesis: John's Appliance City (Florida); Russell's Appliance & Electronics (Great Plains); Heydlauff's (Michigan); Higley Appliance (Mid America); Zeglin's (Midwest); Hoye Home Furnishings & Appliance (North Central); Oberg & Lindquist (Northeast); Hamilton's BrandSource (Northwest); Idler's Appliances (Pacific Rim); B&B Appliance (Pacific Southwest); Burton's BrandSource (Rocky Mountain); Greenville TV & Appliance (South Atlantic); Plaza Electronics & Appliances (Southeast); Western Tire & Appliance (Southwest); Flick's TV & Appliance (Tri-State Northeast); Logel Appliance (Western New York); and Felton Electric (Wisconsin).
As for BrandSource's 2004 Supplier Awards, here are the categories and the winners:
- Most Supportive Supplier: Expert Warehouse;
- Most Dedicated Supplier: Marketing Resource Group;
- Most Receptive To New Ideas: Whirlpool;
- Most Supportive New Supplier: Samsung and Expert Protection;
- Most Creative New Product: Maytag's Drying Center;
- Outstanding Individual Support: Steve Silverman of Expert Warehouse, Tom Evans of Expert Finance, and Kim Hiltachk of Glass McClure;
- Best Support of BrandSource Advertising: GE.