ProSource announced today that four new Custom Integrator (CI) members and three new Power level members have joined the audio, video and integration group in Q3 2019. The new members bring over $100 million in new retail revenue year to date for the group.
The new CI members are:
- Entertainment Design Group, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Protection by Design, Wilmington, Va.
- Smart Automation Solutions, Gaithersburg, Md.
- Soundwave, Inc., Ketchum, Idaho
The new Power members approved by the ProSource Board of Directors are:
- Bravas LLC, Overland Park, Kan. (Bravas LLC represents the merger of 15 top home technology integration firms)
- DAVE, a Division of VP Supply Corp, Rochester, N.Y.
- Digitech Custom Audio & Video, Carmel, Ind. (The Bravas roll-up adds Digitech into ProSource, as the other 14 members of Bravas were already members of the group.)
“ProSource welcomes our new members representing best-in-class operations,” said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource in a statement. “Each and every member of the group benefits from one another’s experience across a broad industry spectrum.”
“We are delighted to welcome all of our new members,” said Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership at ProSource. “ProSource members benefit from a vast array of resources to grow their businesses.”
ProSource is a not-for-profit, specialty and CE merchandising buying group representing over 550 specialty retailers and custom integrators across the United States.