TWICE teamed up with Brand View (www.brandview.com) of Stamford, Conn., to provide a snapshot of online pricing of products in key consumer electronics categories. BrandView’s Online Price Tracker appears on an ongoing basis.
Brand View provides daily tracking of online prices across multiple markets and continents for retailers and vendors. It also tracks advertised prices in printed circulars and integrates this information with in-store price checks. Retailers use Brand View to measure their price position against competitors and enable them to offer price-matching programs. Products tracked include consumer electronics, furniture, groceries, DIY, home-improvement products, health and beauty products, automotive and apparel.
- Price with green background: most expensive retailer for that item among retailers shown.
- Price with pink background: lowest priced retailer for that item among retailers shown.
- Red arrow below price: percentage reduction in price compared to two weeks ago.
- Green arrow below price: percentage increase in price compared to two weeks ago.
- Price with strike-through: item is currently out of stock or otherwise unavailable.
- No price: item was not stocked by that retailer.