Vizio began shipping its new entry-level D-Series LED TV line on Vizio.com and coming soon to Walmart.
The lineup provides value-conscious consumers an array of screen size options, the company said, with access to a range of step-up features like Smart TV and 4K Ultra HD on select models.
All D-Series sets offer full-array LED backlighting with up to 16 Active LED zones for improved light uniformity and picture performance compared with edge-lit TVs. The Active LED zones dynamically adjust to match the light and dark portions of on-screen content, culminating in deeper black levels and added contrast, Vizio said.
Clear Action 240 offers enhanced motion clarity for sports and fast-action scenes with a 120Hz effective refresh rate achieved with backlight scanning.
Select D-Series models between 24 inches to 55 inches are equipped with Vizio’s latest generation Smart TV platform, Vizio Internet Apps Plus and built-in Wi-Fi, as well as popular apps such as Netflix, XUMO, VUDU, iHeartRadio, Hulu, Spotify, YouTube and more.
Select large-size models from 43 inches to 70 inches deliver 4K Ultra HD resolution. Consumers with D-Series Ultra HD Smart TVs will have access to Ultra HD apps and a growing range of Ultra HD shows and movies. The UHD models are equipped with 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi and Vizio’s V6 six-core processor to enable efficient streaming of 4K content from Netflix, VUDU, UltraFlix and Toon Goggles.
“The versatility of the all-new D-Series collection gives consumers an affordable entry point to Smart TV and 4K Ultra HD technologies,” said Matt McRae, Vizio CTO. “With an increasing range of 4K movies and shows in the market, D-Series makes 4K Ultra HD entertainment more accessible than ever, boasting excellent picture quality enhanced by Full-Array LED backlighting and Active LED zones.”
Consumers can find the new D-Series collection online now on Vizio.com and it will be rolling out soon to Walmart both in stores and online.
Suggested retail pricing for the collection ranges from $149.99 to $1,299.99. Suggested prices for all models are as follows:\• D-Series 24-inch Edge-Lit LED TV (D24hn-D1), $149.99
• D-Series 24-inch Edge-Lit LED Smart TV (D24-D1), $169.99
• D-Series 28-inch Full-Array LED TV (D28hn-D1), $169.99
• D-Series 28-inch Full-Array LED Smart TV (D28h-D1), $189.99
• D-Series 32-inch Full-Array LED TV (D32hn-D0/D32hn-D1), $189.99
• D-Series 32-inch Full-Array LED Smart TV (D32-D1), $229.99
• D-Series 39-inch Full-Array LED TV (D39hn-D0), $279.99
• D-Series 39-inch Full-Array LED Smart TV (D39h-D0), $299.99
• D-Series 40-inch Full-Array LED Smart TV (D40-D1), $349.99
• D-Series 40-inch 4K Ultra HD Full-• Array LED Smart TV (D40u-D1), pricing coming soon
• D-Series 43-inch Full-Array LED Smart TV (D43-D1/D43-D2), $389.99
• D-Series 48-inch Full-Array LED Smart TV (D48-D0), $479.99
• D-Series 50-inch Full-Array LED Smart TV (D50-D1), $529.99
• D-Series 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV (D50u-D1), $729.99
• D-Series 55-inch Full-Array LED Smart TV (D55-D2), $599.99
• D-Series 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV (D55u-D1), $879.99
• D-Series 58-inch 4K Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV(D58u-D3), $1,049.99
• D-Series 60-inch Full-Array LED Smart TV (D60-D3), $749.99
• D-Series 65-inch Full-Array LED Smart TV(D65-D2),$999.99
• D-Series 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV(D65u-D2), $1,199.99
• D-Series 70-inch Full-Array LED Smart TV (D70-D3), $1,299.99.