New York — Ergotron's OmniMount brand has rolled out a line of high-end TV wall mounts, including models for 80-inch and 90-inch panels.
The company said its new OmniElite series complements the latest thin, large-format TVs with a graceful, yet powerful aesthetic. “The OmniElite series is a direct result of feedback from our channels,” said Bill Ennis, eastern sale general manager. “We wanted to give our specialty retailers and custom installers a truly premium product for the serious home theater enthusiast. The OmniElite series will have limited distribution through verified resellers.”
The collection consists of six mounts: two full-motion, two tilt and two fixed models, as follows:
• Model OE150FM, a full-motion mount for 47- to 80-inch panels, retailing for $399;
• OE80FM, a full-motion mount for 32- to 52-inch panels, $299;
• OE150T, a tilt mount for 47- to 80-inch panels, $199;
• OE80T, a tilt mount for 27- to 47-inch panels, $169;
• OE200F, a fixed mount for 52- to 90-inch panels, $129; and
• OE80F, a fixed mount for 37- to 52-inch panels; $89.95.
The OmniElite series is optimized to aid the customer in installation ease, product safety and overall performance value, and rigorously tested during all phases of design prototyping, production and sales to make sure each mount performs as specified, the company said.
Every mount in the series is tested to UL2442 A/V and IT equipment mounting standards.