While this month’s International CES was all about consumer electronics, multi-category vendor LG was also acknowledged at the show for its major appliance chops.
The brown- and white-goods vendor received 11 CES 2007 Innovations awards in total from the CEA and CES for design and technical excellence, including four awards within the home appliances category.
The citations, first announced at a CES Unveiled pre-show event in November, were awarded for the following LG white goods:
- Control center laundry with adaptable control: The Adaptable control of the dryer can be placed on the top of the unit for side-by-side installations, or moved to the bottom for a stack configuration, ensuring the control is always at a convenient height.
- Dual-convection electric range: The unit utilizes two convection fans, each surrounded by a heating element, that work in concert to provide more even baking and faster roasting of food, LG said.
- Three-door refrigerator with linear compressor: The Panorama French-door fridge is expected to exceed the current Energy Star rating by up to 10 percent.
- Three-door refrigerator with vertical dispenser: The Panorama also incorporates an extra-tall (10-plus inches) vertical water dispenser which provides added convenience and stylish design.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019