Canon U.S.A. has announced the new PowerShot V10 Vlog Camera, the first in the company’s new PowerShot V camera series. The PowerShot V series is Canon’s new line focused on consumer video production, live streaming, and vlogging.
The PowerShot V10 Vlog Camera has in mind the on-the-go content creator who wants to level-up their creative content and step-up from using a smart phone. Packed with key features, including a control user interface on the touch panel and frame AF mode for product reviews, the PowerShot V10 Vlog Camera can be the priority piece of imaging equipment used for almost all things video.
Additional features include:
- Compact and lightweight design, 211g/ 63 x 90 x 34 mm
- 4K UHD 30P, Full-HD 60p
- 19mm wide lens which is ideal for selfie taking
- Smartphone-like handling and style with vertical grip, easy for one-handed operation
- 1” CMOS sensor lens helps to enable low-noise video quality in dark areas
- Webcam capability (UVC/UAC), horizontal only
- Live Streaming via Camera Connect app
- Auto upload of content via image.canon
- Face-tracking AF designed to automatically detect and autofocus on a person’s face
- Image stabilization
- Two high-quality stereo microphones and a third microphone for background noise reduction
Additionally, the PowerShot V10 Vlog Camera includes a built-in stand, a tripod port, and a microphone. Wi-Fi compatibility means video can be output directly to social media or streaming sites via the Camera Connect app.
If you’d like to be part of the conversation, join the Canon Community to ask questions, share knowledge and connect with others.
Pricing and Availability
The PowerShot V10 Vlog Camera is anticipated to be available in June for an estimated retail price of $429.99. For more information, please visit usa.canon.com.
See also: Abode Announces Google Nest Integration