HARTFORD, WIS. –
Broan-NuTone has added a fourth model to its Broan Evolution line of range hoods.
Like its predecessors, the new QP4 was designed to provide premium features at attractive prices to today’s cost-conscious, time-crunched builders and contractors, the company said.
Available in 30-, 36- and 42-inch widths, and white, black, stainless-steel and bisque finishes, the new QP4 also features a 630 CFM blower that, at 7.5 sones at the highest setting, is the quietest in the Evolution line.
Other features include:
• brushed stainless-steel finish
• fully integrated bottom with easy-toclean, fully enclosed, non-stick bottom pan;
• dishwasher-safe quick-latch aluminummesh filters with antimicrobial coating;
• soft-touch sealed green LED display for lighting and blower control with clock/timer, delay-off and ambient light sensor;
• optional remote control with blower speed, lighting and delay, and on/off control operation;
• four halogen MR16/GU10 50W lamps;
• four-level light settings with theater-style transitions, plus ambient light sensor that automatically turns lighting on at night;
• heat sensors for automatic blower speed adjustment to insure proper ventilation; and
• compatibility with optional make-up air damper accessory.
“We are committed to giving our customers as many options as possible,” said kitchen ventilation marketing manager Brian Wellnitz. “With the Broan Evolution series, we wanted to provide a wide variety of range hoods that are easy to install for both ducted and nonducted applications, right out of the box.”
He added: “As the leader in residential ventilation, we have taken our industry knowledge and research to develop and expand a series of range hoods that truly responds to what builders, contractors, designers and consumers have told us they want and need.”