Washington — XM Satellite Radio has promoted eight key executives to senior VP and VP positions.
The executive lineup is as follows:
- Gary Hahn has been promoted from VP to senior VP/advertising and brand management;
- Rebecca Hanson from VP business affairs and deputy general counsel to senior VP/business affairs and deputy general counsel;
- Ann Kontner from human resources VP to senior VP/human resources;
- John Archer from operations director to operations VP;
- Doug Goodner from product development director to design and product development VP;
- Alex Kondracki from marketing planning director and Analyst to marketing VP;
- John Kramer from business operations director for programming and ad sales, to business operations for programming and ad sales VP; and
- Brian Shea from retail channel director to product marketing and distribution VP.