Irvine, Calif. — Vizio’s Internet Apps Plus platform for its M-series Razor LED smart-TV collection now supports HTML 5 apps, and three apps have been added.
The three apps are:
· M-Go, a new pay-as-you-go digital entertainment service that enables consumers to browse, rent and buy movies and TV shows, “paying only for what they want without needing to commit to subscription fees,” Vizio said;
· ESPN ScoreCenter, which gives fans real-time game scores and information from all major leagues and sports; and
· ESPN Extra, which allows college football fans to enjoy a personalized experience with short-form clips during College Football Season (September 2013 through February 2014).
The Vizio Internet Apps Plus platform was introduced when the supplier unveiled the M-series LED smart TVs this spring. Vizio provided more details on the platform when the 80-inch model was unveiled in Jun
- DEG Honors Dolby, Sony And Warner At Annual CES Awards Event - January 11, 2019
- LG’s CES Keynote: AI Is ‘Opportunity Of Our Lifetime’ - January 9, 2019
- Memories Of Our Friend John - April 12, 2018