Bozeman, Mont. — Vann’s, which bills itself as Montana’s largest independent brown- and white-goods dealer, will open a new 18,000-square-foot “lifestyle” store here Aug. 4 that uses live demonstrations to showcase the newest technologies and innovations.
According to Vann’s president/CEO George Manlove, the company’s seventh showroom and second Bozeman location has been a work-in-progress for many years. “We believe our new retail concept accommodates the specialty interests of our customers and suppliers, as well as the dynamic growing Bozeman area,” he said.
Outside, the store’s façade features stone and stucco facade to suggest a contemporary craftsman design. The theme is carried throughout the interior with deep colors and dramatic lighting. The new showroom also features:
• five live kitchens allowing customers to test appliances by Sub-Zero, Viking, Thermador, Dacor and GE Monogram;
• a “test drive” room featuring dishwashers and laundry products;
• a home theater/custom installation room featuring Mirage loudspeakers;
• a 180-inch front projector wall featuring four live projectors demonstrations simultaneously;
• what Vann’s describes as the “largest flat panel display in the state of Montana;” and
• Viking and Sub-Zero lifestyle rooms, complete with a den and dining area.
Vann’s is a member of the Progressive Retailers Organization (PRO Group).