Framingham, Mass. – TWICE will sponsor the Electronic House Expo (EHX) Spring 2006 Custom Retailing Day, to be held Thursday, March 30th at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Headlining Custom Retailing Day is Deborah Smith, a leading expert in the custom retailing community. TWICE will join Smith for this special event aimed at providing targeted education on the design and sales of custom electronics to the consumer via stores and showrooms. Additional program sponsors include CEA, PARA and CE Pro Retailing.
“TWICE is thrilled to team with Electronic House Expo to put on this special program,” said Marcia Grand, publisher of TWICE. “Our research and communication with retailers shows us the need for a dedicated educational offering like this for the custom retailing community and we are pleased to be a part of it.”
The program for Custom Retailing Day includes:
- The opening keynote by Consumer Electronics Association president/CEO Gary Shapiro on “Creating and Selling the New CE Experience”
- Make More Money Selling HD Audio – educating custom retailers how to create the ultimate Home Theater Demo experience for their clients and teach this art to their sales force
- Get Clients Now! Fill the Pipeline with New Business Every 90 Days – showing custom retailers how to target potential customers, create networking opportunities, & leverage contacts to create new business
- A Ten Point Profit Strategy for Your Custom Retail Business – helping custom retailers understand the business metrics needed to establish and run a successful business
- Custom Retailing Connections Reception – uniting custom retailers with editors, consultants, and suppliers in a casual setting for networking and deal-making
The seventh annual Electronic House Expo conference runs from Tuesday, March 28 – Saturday, April 1, with exhibits on Thursday, March 30 – Saturday, April 1. In addition to Custom Retailing Day, the EHX conference program will feature 60+ conference sessions, 8 boot camps, nearly 100 free manufacturer training courses, and a number of other special presentations. The exhibit floor will include 350+ manufacturers and distributors of custom electronics products for the home.
Registration for Custom Retailing Day is $195 and available at www.ehxweb.com or by calling 800.315.1581 by the early registration date of March 3, 2006. Additionally, expo passes are free before the early bird deadline of March 3, 2006. Conference package discounts are also available by this deadline which includes access to all Custom Retailing Day sessions.