New York – Stan Glasgow, president of Sony Electronics, discussed the digital TV transition, Tru2Way and retail sales conditions, among other industry issues, during an exclusive interview with TWICE. During a video interview at the Consumer Electronics Association CEO Summit in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico in June TWICE editor in chief Steve Smith interviewed Stan Glasgow where he discussed:
- Sony’s SURE retail program;
- opinions on the state of Tweeter, Circuit City;
- IPTV and Bravia Internet Video Link;
- Bravia TV sales to Wal-Mart;
- and updates on Tru2Way, Sony Stores, Blu-ray and the digital TV transition… and several other industry issues.
The four-part video series begins today, July 1 and continues on Wednesday, July 2, Monday, July 7 and Tuesday, July 8.
Coverage of the interview will also appear online at www.TWICE.com and in print on Monday, July 7.