TWICE, published by Reed Business Information, will move with the company to new offices at 360 Park Avenue South, here, as of July 15.
All of TWICE's editorial and advertising operations will be housed at the same building on the 14th floor. (See TWICE staff box on p. 8 for their contact information.) Effective July 15 our mailing address will be: TWICE, 360 Park Avenue South, New York, N.Y. 10010.
The TWICE fax number for editorial and and advertising will be (646) 746-7066. The following are a list of TWICE contacts, their titles and phone extensions. (The e-mail addresses, changed earlier this month, are currently effective.)
- Marcia Grand, publisher, (646) 746-6994, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen F. Smith, editor-in-chief, (646) 746-6987, email@example.com
- Greg Tarr, executive editor, (646) 746-6982, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Laposky, managing editor, (646) 746-7009, email@example.com
- Doug Olenick, senior editor, (646) 746-6719, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph Palenchar, senior editor, (646) 746-7085, email@example.com
- Alan Wolf, senior editor, (646) 746-6429, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Malester, business editor, (646) 746-7015, email@example.com
- Tedra Meyer, associate editor, (646) 746-6984, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will Safer, associate editor, (646) 746-7010, email@example.com
- Greg Scoblete, associate editor, (646) 746-6723, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bruce Alpert, associate publisher, (646) 746-6999, email@example.com
- Toni Ingenito, account executive, (646) 746-7005, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lakisha Bourn, administrative assistant, (646) 746-6980, email@example.com
- ·Patricia Kennedy, production manager, (646) 746-6506, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rawle Moore, (646) 746-6445, email@example.com
- Robert Nathan, contracts coordinator, (646) 746-6468, firstname.lastname@example.org
Remeber, these new phone numbers and the TWICE fax number will be in operation on Monday, July 15. The final day our old address, phone and fax numbers will be effective is Friday, July 12.