Commack, N.Y., - Tamron USA Monday kicked off its Third Annual "My Travel Exhibit" photo contest, for Tamron USA lens users.
Entrants are asked to create a 3D virtual exhibit showcasing 8-14 of their best images in a travel theme on Tamron's unique photo sharing exhibit site, MyPhotoExhibits.com.
Professional photographer Kevin Gilligan will judge the contest and choose the winning exhibit based on overall image quality and originality of the collection, Tamron said.
The winning exhibit will be featured on the Tamron USA website and Tamron eNewsletter, and will receive a choice of one of seven Tamron lenses:
• 18-270mm Di II VC PZD 15X all-in-one zoom lens (model B008, $449 value).
• 18-200mm Di III VC for Sony E-Mount (model B011, $739 value).
• SP 17-50mm F/2.8 Di II VC (model B005, $649 value).
• SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD (model A007, $1,299 value).
• SP 10-24mm Di II (model B001, $499).
• SP 70-300mm Di VC USD (model A005, $449).
• SP 90mm F/2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro (model F004, $749).
The contest run through Sept. 30, 2013 (the deadline for submissions).
Entrants without a computer or Internet access may send in entries of 8-14 images up to 8.5-by-11 inches by mail.
Complete contest rules are available at myphotoexhibits.com/contest.