We Need Your Help.
Reed Business Information, publishers of TWICE, Playthings, Gifts & Decorative Accessories and Home Textiles Today, and American Lawyer Media, publishers of The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel and The National Law Journal, are planning a high-level conference for companies focusing on the growing list of complex legal issues affecting today's business. We need your input so that we can make this event meaningful and truly helpful to you. We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to respond to this brief survey.
1. I am interested in attending a conference examining business and legal issues facing consumer electronics manufacturers. yes no
2. The topics I need information on include the following: (Please number in order of importance with 1 being the highest and 5 being the lowest.)
international property rights/design piracy
other, please describe
3. The location I would prefer to attend a conference in is: (check all that apply)
New York City
4. My preference for the time spent at this event is:
8:30 - 6:00
8:30 - 11:00
9:00 - 4:00
two full days
5. In addition to obtaining information I would also attend this event to: (check all that apply)
network with peers
combine travel to the conference with other business in the same location
obtain information on conference sponsors
6. My preference for types of speakers includes the following: (Please number in order of importance with 1 being the highest and 5 being the lowest.)
attorneys from outside law firms
in-house attorneys from other manufacturing companies
7. The time of year that would be best for me is:
8. The format I prefer for conferences include the following: (Please rate by importance to you with 1 being the highest and 5 being the lowest.)
small breakout sessions
roundtables with audience participation
luncheon with speaker
9. I am willing to travel to attend this event. yes no
10. Please list any additional information/preferences for this conference.
To report a problem with this survey, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.