Las Vegas - Sony has planned a full slate of special guests and programs next week in Central Hall booth 14200 to give attendees deeper insights into its latest programs and services.
The following is a schedule of key presenters and activities taking place there this week:
- Jan. 10 12-12:30 p.m. - Director Barry Sonnenfeld and award winning make-up artist Rick Baker will give an inside look into the making of "Men In Black 3 in 3D".
- Jan. 10 2-2:30 p.m. - Renowned fashion photographer Nigel Barker will discuss how some of the latest trends in digital imaging are enhancing a variety of consumer lifestyles.
- Jan. 10, 4:15-5 p.m. - Sony Music recording artists Earth, Wind & Fire will share their latest tracks.
- Jan. 11, 12-12:30p.m. - Marcus Gillezeau and surfing stars Tom Carroll and Ross Clarke-Jones are going to preview their 3DTV show "Storm Surfers" being carried by 3net.
- Jan. 11, 2-2:30 p.m. - Sony's highly anticipated PlayStation Vita handheld game player will be given a preview running new cross-platform games.
- Jan. 11, 4:15-5 p.m. - Sony Music recording artist Karmin will present some new tracks.
- Jan. 12, 12-12:30 p.m. - Industry experts Grover Crisp, Hugo Gaggione, Neil Katcher and Andrew Robinson will discuss how 4K technology provides a more immersive movie experience, from the lens to the living room.
- Jan. 12, 2-2:30 p.m. Xperia Studio will demonstrate the features of the latest Xperia smartphones, including the sharing of music, video, photographs and games.
- Jan. 12 4:15-5 p.m. Sony Music recording artist Kellie Pickler is going to present some of her latest tracks.