Atlanta - SED International, a wide-ranging CE and related products distributor with clients in the U.S. and Latin America, has recently added new vendor partnerships.
According to Rob P. Kalman, U.S. & corporate marketing VP, SED has added:
- BIC America, which offers "some of the longest warranties in the industry, ranging from two to as many as seven years, depending on model";
- Koss headphones and "high-fidelity audio products";
- Augen TheBook e-reader and Gentouch tablet PCs;
- Boss Electronics, a subsidiary of Sun-Mate, is offering the Android-based Boss Tablet PC "for around $125";
- Security Labs CCTV security systems; and
- Mack Warranty, also known as Mack Camera, which offers more than 90 extended-service contracts covering cameras, TV's, computers and appliances.
The distributor will issue its fiscal second-quarter earnings on Thursday.