Hoffman Estates, Ill. – Sears, which will be open for the first
time on Thanksgiving, is teasing some of its Turkey Day CE specials.
The retailer joins sister chain Kmart, which has opened on the
holiday for the past 19 years, in highlighting the promotions.
Both chains will also offer rolling CE sales starting before
Thanksgiving and running through Saturday, Nov. 27.
Sears’ Thanksgiving offerings will include:
a Panasonic 58-inch 1080p plasma TV plus two
bonus Blu-ray Disc titles for $1,100, a $745 savings;
- an RCA 19-inch LCD TV for $130, a $70 savings;
a Sony SR68 camcorder for $240, a $90 savings;
- Motorola’s TN765T personal navigation device
with 5.1-nch screen for $150, a $100 savings.
Same-day sales at Kmart will include:
a Panasonic 46-inch plasma TV for $500, a $200
savings, plus $50 in rewards points; and
- a $25 gaming coupon with the purchase of an Xbox
360 4GB Kinect bundle or any Nintendo Wii system.
Black Friday doorbusters will include a Zenith 42-inch plasma TV,
reduced $150 to $400, which will be available at both chains.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019