New York - During this week's 3D launch festivities here, Samsung formally announced suggested retail pricing on many of the TV lines it had previously presented at International CES.
Highlighting the new lines are eight series of LED-lit LCD TVs, three of which will have 3D capability.
LED TV screen sizes range from 19 inches to 65 inches.
Model series with 3D capability include the C7000, C8000 and C9000, all of which have Samsung's Real240Hz refresh-rate technology and built-in 3D processor, which will present both native 3D content as well as up-converted 2D content in 3D in real time.
For a limited time, consumers who purchase a Samsung 3D HDTV and either a Samsung 3D Blu-ray Disc player or 3D Blu-ray home-theater system will receive a free 3D Starter Kit including a 3D version of "Monsters vs. Aliens" and two pairs of Samsung 3D Active Glasses.
Model numbers, pricing and availability for the new LED LCD TV line is as follows:
- UN55C9000, $6,999, 55 inches, April
- UN46C9000, $5,999, 46 inches, April
- UN65C8000, $4,999, 65 inches, July
- UN55C8000, $3,499, 55 inches, April
- UN46C8000, $2,799, 46 inches, April
- UN55C7000, $3,299, 55 inches, March
- UN46C7000, $2,599, 46 inches, March
- UN40C7000, $1,999, 40 inches, May
- UN55C6800, $2,999, 55 inches, May
- UN46C6800, $2,299, 46 inches, May
- UN65C6500, $4,499, 65 inches, May
- UN55C6500, $2,799, 55 inches, March
- UN46C6500, $2,099, 46 inches, March
- UN40C6500, $1,699, 40 inches, March
- UN32C6500, $1,199, 32 inches, May
- UN60C6300, $2,999, 60 inches, May
- UN55C6300, $2,499, 55 inches, March
- UN46C6300, $1,699, 46 inches, March
- UN40C6300, $1,399, 40 inches, March
- UN55C5000, $2,299, 55 inches, May
- UN46C5000, $1,499, 46 inches, March
- UN40C5000, $1,199, 40 inches, March
- UN32C5000, $849, 32 inches, March
- UN32C4000, $699, 32 inches, March
- UN26C4000, $549, 26 inches, March
- UN22C4000, $429, 22 inches, March
- UN19C4000, $379, 19 inches, May