Denver – Ricoh Imaging Americas introduced this week the Pentax Q7 Premium Kit, featuring the company’s diminutive interchangeable-lens camera with four high-performance lenses and accessories.
The limited-edition Q7 Premium Kit will be available at US.Ricoh-Imaging.com in late April for a $1,199 suggested retail.
Available in a limited quantity of 1,000 units worldwide, the Pentax Q7 premium kit includes the following items:
• Pentax Q7 camera body (black body color)
• Pentax-01 standard prime (black)
• Pentax-02 standard zoom (black)
• Pentax-06 telephoto zoom
• Pentax-08 wide zoom
• MH-RB40.5 metal hood for 01 (black)
• PH-RBB40.5 plastic hood for 02
• PH-RBA40.5 plastic hood for 06
• PH-RBF49 plastic hood for 08
• Pentax-100 PL polarizing filter
• O-CB133 camera bag special kit box
Kit accessories include a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, battery charger, AC power cord, USB cable, CD-ROM software and strap.
The Q7 weighs 7 ounces and is small enough to fit in a pocket. Features include a 1/1.7-inch, back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, high sensitivity shooting up to ISO 12,800 and enhanced Q Engine.