Phoenix — OmniMount has partnered with Net Enforcers for an authorized Internet dealer program, the company announced today.
“OmniMount is committed to the success and prosperity of its authorized distributors,” said Dan Halaburda, OmniMount’s e-commerce and special markets national sales manager, in a statement. “Part of this process is maintaining an orderly marketplace. It’s critical that OmniMount’s end users understand how best to install and use their OmniMount products. That means we want only the most reputable dealers who provide excellent service and support to their customers.”
The program has been in effect since August. According to the companies, OmniMount’s Authorized Internet Dealer program will:
· establish a direct communications link to Internet dealers;
· establish standard operational policies for providing these dealers with up-to-date product information, warranty service, training and merchandising materials;
· establish a minimum resale price level for select “flagship” models within the OmniMount line; and
· create a method for end users to easily identify and patronize OmniMount-authorized Internet dealers.
Net Enforcers will also monitor the Internet for unauthorized dealers and counterfeiters for OmniMount. Net Enforcers will looking for OmniMount products on unauthorized Web sites, and take legal action to protect OmniMount and its legitimate dealers from unethical and illegal Internet sales practices, said the company.
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Hottest Products - May 28, 2019
- Walmart To Offer Free Next-Day Delivery On Orders Over $35 - May 14, 2019
- Amazon Bringing Two-Day Prime Delivery Down To Just One Day - April 26, 2019