Sterling, Va. — NEW Customer Service, a leading provider of extended-service plans and buyer-protection programs for consumer products, announced six officer promotions that became effective April 1.
“NEW has fostered a highly seasoned leadership team that continues to strengthen as we grow,” said CEO Tony Nader. “These leaders play critical roles in the continued growth of our company.”
Four VPs were promoted to senior VPs, including:
- Barry Danoff, information systems and technology;
- Terr Feely, human resources;
- Joe Romano, client development; and
- Steve Voss, treasurer and finance.
In addition, two directors were promoted to VP, including:
- Mitch Carroll, contact center resource planning; and
- Kim Reinecke, client support and integration.
NEW provides coverage to more than 150 million consumers worldwide and recently expanded its product offerings to provide a comprehensive customer care solution that encompasses the complete ownership lifecycle.