Redmond, Calif. – Microsoft continued its store expansion plan with the addition of six new locations.
The new stores are located in:
- The Shops at La Cantera, San Antonio, Texas
- Dadeland Mall, Miami, Fla.
- Beachwood Place, Beachwood, Ohio
- Westfield San Francisco Centre, San Francisco
- City Creek Center, Salt Lake City
- St. Louis Galleria, St. Louis
The new stores come after the software giant opened 51 full-line and specialty locations in 2012. Specialty stores are temporary locations the company has opened for the holiday season, in part to enable more people to see the Microsoft Surface tablet.
Earlier this month Microsoft announced it would extend the life of some of its specialty stores and may turn some into full-line facilities.