Arvada, Colo. — The Mobile Electronics Specialists of America (MESA) has added 14 Gold members, bringing the buying group’s total member count to 61.
The Gold program is geared toward car audio retailers that want MESA’s marketing, educational and group buying benefits but don’t meet the Platinum program volume requirements. The new program was announced in June.
The 61 members now represent 162 storefront locations in 33 states and $168 million in yearly car audio sales, the group said.
The new members include:
- Tunes-N-Tint, Lakeland, Fla.;
- Auto Audio and Video, Little Rock, Ark.;
- Sounds Fast, Bend, Ore.;
- TNT, Victoria, Texas;
- Sound Connection, Brainerd, Minn.;
- HighWay HiFi, Melbourne, Fla.;
- Sound Depot and Performance, Gainesville, Fla.;
- Precision Audio, Bainbridge, Ga.;
- Audio Logic, Hollywood, Fla.;
- Audio Source, Columbus, Ind.;
- Car Tunes, League City, Texas;
- WeeBee Audio, Lancaster, Pa.;
- Westminster Speed and Sound, Westminster, Md.; and
- Santa Fe Autosound, Overland Park, Kan.