Lawrence, Kan. -
is inviting audiophiles and music lovers to experience sound reproduction in its Truth in Sound Tour, featuring flagship
speaker demonstrations at select
stores and other
There's no charge to attend, and at each CLX ART event, MartinLogan representatives will be available to answer questions, give demos and provide "a glimpse into the unique world of electrostatic speaker technology," the company said.
CLX, introduced originally in 1983, utilizes dual electrostatic transducers to render the most complex musical passages as faithfully as a crystal prism disperses the full color spectrum, the company said.
Guests are encouraged to bring CDs and enjoy nuance and detail never before heard on their favorite tracks (first come first serve). Dates and locations are below and more events will be announced soon:
- August 26 (Friday, 4pm-9pm), Magnolia; 14404 NE 20th, Bellevue, Wash. 98007;
- August 27 (Saturday, 4pm-9pm), Magnolia at Best Buy, 3090 Stevens Creek Blvd., San Jose, Calif. 95128;
- August 28 (Sunday, 4pm-9pm), Magnolia, 110 Sunset Drive, San Ramon, Calif. 94583
- September 15 (Saturday, 4pm-9pm); Magnolia at Best Buy, 1201 Hammond Drive, Atlanta, Ga. 30346
- September 17 (Saturday, 4pm-9pm) Magnolia at Best Buy, 2100 N. Elston Street, Chicago, Ill. 60614
For future tour dates and updated information, please visit