Lexmark International announced that its Optra E310 comes standard with USB support for Mac OS 8.6 and iMac users. With an estimated street price of $399, the eight-page per minute Optra E310 delivers an affordable, high-performance printing solution for both Macintosh and Windows users.
“The Optra E310 is a value-packed laser printer for the iMac,” said Lee Neyland, Lexmark’s General Manager for US Product Marketing. “Lexmark is committed to offering customers more printing options, and with this announcement we are expanding the print solutions available for iMac users.”
In addition to compact size and a sleek idesign, the Optra E310 has the following features:
- True 600 X 600 dots-per-inch (dpi) resolution and 1200 Image Quality mode for crisp text and images
- Standard PostScript Level 2 and PCL 6 emulations for consistent, professional output
- Standard USB support for Mac OS 8.6 and Windows 98
- Speedy 67 MHz Processor for increased printer power and performance
- 2MB memory standard, upgradeable to 66MB for expediting tough print jobs
- Long-lasting, high-yield print cartridge to reduce total cost of printing
- Dependable operation with a duty cycle of 10,000 pages per month
Optra E310 laser printers are available now through Lexmark authorized resellers and partners. For more information on the Optra E310 laser printers, call 1-800-LEXMARK (1-800-539-6275) or visit the Lexmark web site at www.lexmark.com.