Wayne, N.J. — JVC today completed the consolidation of its U.S. operations under the newly formed American subsidiary, JVC USA.
The consolidation combines JVC’s three U.S. sales divisions and its U.S. service company into a single U.S. organization. Plans to consolidate JVC’s U.S. operations were announced in February.
Hiro Ishizuka has been named president and CEO of JVC USA . Previously, he was president and CEO of JVC Company of America, the organization formerly responsible for consumer products in the U.S.
The four JVC companies consolidated to form JVC USA were:
- JVC Company of America, a sales division selling consumer market TVs, camcorders, audio products, accessories and recording media products;
- JVC Mobile Company of America, a sales division selling car audio, video and navigation products;
- JVC Professional Products Company, a sales division selling professional cameras, security and display products; and
- JVC Service and Engineering Company, the service division for all three U.S. sales companies.
“By consolidating our U.S. operations into a single organization, we have created a more efficient and more nimble organization that will strengthen JVC’s position in the U.S. market,” said Hiro Ishizuka, president and CEO, JVC USA.
- DEG Honors Dolby, Sony And Warner At Annual CES Awards Event - January 11, 2019
- LG’s CES Keynote: AI Is ‘Opportunity Of Our Lifetime’ - January 9, 2019
- Memories Of Our Friend John - April 12, 2018