Santa Ana, Calif. — Ingram Micro Mobility has entered into a strategic sourcing and integrated supply-chain services agreement with the 360 Group, a consortium of four of Verizon Wireless’ largest national dealers representing 1,750 points of sale.
The four dealers are:
- A Wireless, based in Greenville, N.C., with 200 company managed locations in fifteen states;
- Diamond Wireless, Salt Lake City, a national retailer that has more than 350 locations across the country, including locations inside BJ’s Wholesale Clubs;
- GoWireless, of Las Vegas, which has more than 350 company owned and licensee store locations across the U.S.; and
- Moorehead Communications (dba TCC), Marion, Ind., the largest Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer in the country, Ingram said, with more than 800 locations across 28 states.
Under the terms of the multi-year agreement, Ingram Micro Mobility has been named the preferred handset distributor (which also includes hot spot devices, tablets, memory products and others), and service provider for these Verizon Wireless retailers.
As part of the agreement, Ingram will service all the retail locations and will provide the 360 Group with a suite of industry-leading supply-chain services, including supply-chain management, strategic sourcing, device lifecycle management, logistics services, and reverse logistics and demand planning services.
Services under the agreement are expected to begin in the second quarter of 2014.
Ingram Micro president, North America Mobility Bashar Nejdawi commented, “This is an excellent partnership which will benefit both Ingram Micro Mobility and 360 Group. Supplying critical wireless device lifecycle management services to this important and highly influential group within the Verizon Wireless channel reaffirms our role as a leading provider of global mobility services and solutions.”
- DEG Honors Dolby, Sony And Warner At Annual CES Awards Event - January 11, 2019
- LG’s CES Keynote: AI Is ‘Opportunity Of Our Lifetime’ - January 9, 2019
- Memories Of Our Friend John - April 12, 2018